Saturday, March 12, 2016

Silly Minnesota Songs and Videos

Silly Minnesota Songs and Videos

Top 20 best Minnesota songs: The complete list | City Pages



Minnesota Northern Light 1975 45 hit



88 May '75 Hot 100
Minnesota - I can almost smell the air.
I can feel her hand, and my feet in the sand
In the lakes under trees back home.

Minnesota - You're the gateway to my soul.
You are in my blood, soil's thicker than mud,
In the land where the waters roll.

You know I faded away... in Cali-forn-i-a
I was thinking, I was gonna duck the snow
But what I'd give to go back now,
And see the snow coming down
On the pines and the parkways way back ho-e-o-e-ome

Minnesota - How I miss those sail-on days
I miss the stormy nights and the northern light
In the starry skies back home

[BRIDGE]

I've been a runaway, I've seen my hobo days
I thought I'd shake the hay from my shoes
But how I'd love to smell the sweetness
Of the corn and the wheat between us
And see the lakes that glisten in the su-e-u-e-un

Minnesota, well you know I'll make it back
You can count someday I'll be coming your way
With a heart full of hope once more

Minnesota, I almost see the time,
The golden leaves blowing free in the breeze,
A clear blue water's shore

Dit-dit-dit dit-dit I'm coming home
Dit-dit-dit dit-dit I'm coming home
Dit-dit-dit dit-dit
Dit-dit-dit dit-dit Back to my country now yeah

Dit dit dit dit-dit I'm coming home
Dit-dit-dit dit-dit I'm coming home
Dit-dit-dit dit-dit
Dit-dit-dit dit-dit Back to my country now yeah

h/t http://www.top40db.net/lyrics/?SongID=75354

PSY- Minnesota Style Parody (gangham style)



"Minnesota Gurls" Music Video




Minnesota Girl with a Minnesota Accent Says Minnesota Sh-t.



Minnesota stereotypes




livin in Minnesota, funny song,



glad it's not Iowa
in the winter freeze your brain
pothole in every lane
after taxes I am broka


No comments:

Post a Comment