Thursday, March 13, 2014

Disney Frozen Youtube Videos

It is Cold Parody
Performed by Faith Liu
Written by Josh Jackson
Do you want to help me hide a body?
 Silly Medley 3.3M Acoustic Guitar Singer



Driving While Disney Love Is An Open Door

 

Piano Guys Frozen Vivaldi


Let It Go - Frozen - Alex Boyé (Africanized Tribal Cover) Ft. One

Korean TV talent show

Grace Lee 4m


Do You Want To Build A Snowman (Cover) - Hannah Cho 2.4M
She changes her voice for each age/ verse.Very cute
 

Caleb Hyles Male Cover 3.8M



(Frozen OST) Let It Go - Sungha Jung Guitar Instrumental

Disney's Frozen "Let It Go" Jun Sung Ahn Violin Cover 1.4M

Let It Go - Disney Multilingual
See lyrics below
 


Multilingual lyrics from
http://www.unilang.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=42445
google doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K46l8q_-CXNnaYxxgTBQWKbqqU9zEmMRECthxDOAdmU/edit




sources:



Language
Lyrics / Transliteration
Original Script
Translation
English
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen


French
Français
Un royaume de solitude
Ma place est là pour toujours

A kingdom of solitude
My place is here forever
German
Deutsch
Der Wind, er heult so wie der Sturm ganz tief in mir

The wind, it howls like the storm deep inside me
Dutch
Nederlands
Het werd mij te veel
Hoe ik mijn best ook deed

It was too much for me
No matter how hard I tried
Mandarin
普通话
Bié ràng tā men jìn lái kàn jiàn,
Zuò hăo nǚ hái jiù xiàng nǐ de cóngqián
别让他们进来看见
做好女孩就像你的从前
Don’t let them come in and see
Be a good girl like you were in the past
Swedish
Svenska
Visa ingenting, vad du än gör
allt är förstört

Show nothing, whatever you do
Everything is ruined
Japanese
日本語
Ari no mama no sugata miseru no yo
ありのままの姿見せるのよ
I will show you all my true self
Latin American Spanish
Español
Libre soy, libre soy
Libertad sin vuelta atrás.

I am free, I am free
Freedom without turning back
Polish
Polski
Wszystkim wbrew
na ten gest mnie stać!

Against everyone,
I can afford this gesture
Hungarian
Magyar
Jöjjön száz orkán
És közben a szívemen ül a jég.

Come hundreds of windstorms,
while ice is sitting on my heart.
Castilian Spanish
Castellano
Desde la distancia
qué pequeño todo es

From a distance,
how small everything is
Catalan
Català
i les pors que em dominaven
per sempre han fugit

and the fears that have dominated me are gone forever


Italian
Italiano
Non è un difetto è una virtù
E non la fermerò mai più,

It’s not a fault, it’s a virtue,
and I won’t hold it ever again
Korean
한국어
Nae mamdaero jayuropge sallae
내 맘대로 자유롭게 살래

I’m gonna live freely, the way I want
Serbian
српски
Sad je kraj, sad je kraj
Na krilima vetra sam
Сад је крај, сад је крај
На крилима ветра сам
It’s over, it’s over
I am on the wings of the wind
Cantonese
广东话
Sèuih yihk yīu chèuih sām góng?
mòhng deuh jok tīn bēi gō
誰亦要 隨心講
忘掉昨天悲歌
Who also wants to speak from their heart? Forget the sad song of yesterday
Portuguese
Português
Estou aqui, e vou ficar!
Venha a tempestade!

Here I am, and here I’ll stay!
Let the storm come
Bahasa Malaysia
بهاس مليسيا
Kuasaku buat hidup bercelaru
كواسكو بوات هيدوڤ برچلارو
My powers make life (go) haywire
Russian
Русский
Podvlastny mne moroz i led (read like l-yo-d),
nu chto za divnyy dar.
Подвластны мне мороз и лёд,
ну что за дивный дар
Frost and ice obey me,
what a divine gift!
Danish
Dansk
Og som krystaller står en tanke ganske klar.

And one thought stands clear as crystal
Bulgarian
български
Shte spra da bŭda az
na minaloto v plen
Ще спра да бъда аз
на миналото в плен
I will stop being
a captive of the past
Norwegian
Norsk
La det gå, La det gå
Jeg skal stige lik solen nå

Let it go, let it go,
I will now rise like the sun.
Thai
ไทย
bplòi òk maa lêrk sôn ráyn
dèk dee mâi hĕn mee kâa
ปล่อยออกมา เลิกซ่อนเร้น เด็กดีไม่เห็นมีค่า
Let it go, stop hiding. The perfect girl is not important.
Canadian French
Français Canadien
Je suis là
Comme je l’ai rêvé !

I am here
as I always dreamed
Flemish
Vlaams
En de storm raast door
De vrieskou daar zat ik toch al niet mee

And the storm rages on
The cold has never bothered me
*English, French, German, Dutch, Mandarin, Swedish, Japanese, Latin American Spanish, Polish, Hungarian, Castilian Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Korean, Serbian, Cantonese, Portuguese, Bahasa Malaysia, Russian, Danish, Bulgarian, Norwegian, Thai, Canadian French, Flemish

No comments:

Post a Comment